Brooks is now rolling from his back to his stomach and occasionally he rolls back the other way (I think he forgets that he knows how)! He was trying to roll over when Mimi, Papa & Jay were here but just couldn't get all the way over. Of course, the day they left he finally got it figured out. He is also grabbing/grasping anything & everything. Most things go straight to his mouth. The last couple days he has decided to do this loud high pitch squeal-I think he just likes to see how loud he can be.
I put him in his crib on his back and when I came back this is how I found him
Hanging out in the Tummy Tub
Hmmm, where did the water go & why am I still dressed?
Little chilly/rainy one afternoon but warm enough for a stroll with the proper attire
No comments:
Post a Comment