Thursday, September 29, 2011

GG visit & 6 months old

GG was here for a visit at the same time Brooks turned 6 months old (already!) My mom took so many pictures it has taken me some time to go through them-I still haven't made it through all of them!)-but I thought I should get a few posted. Brooks had lots of fun with his GG.

Brooks loves it when we open the hatch on the car and talk to him. Whole new experience to have the hatch open and be out of this car seat! 



                                                    Going to the grocery store

On our way to breakfast -Brooks is sporting his new shirt from GG-it says Small but Mighty-and he even has dragon socks to match

                                       GG and Brooks at the Huckleberry for breakfast




                                                Check out Brooks' new ride.
                  GG made Brooks a box car. He loved being pushed around the house



  GG found this turtle at the mall & just had to buy it! 










       Brooks and his blanket. The kid loves his blankets-always wants to put it on his head too.




No comments:

Post a Comment