Saturday, April 7, 2012

Doing Dishes

Every time I am doing dishes Brooks comes crawling over and tries to climb up my leg because he wants to play in the water. In order to get my dishes done, I put him in his high chair with a bowl and a cup of water. Didn't take long for the water to be dumped all over. Then he saw the colander and he just had to have it! He had fun splashing and playing and I was able to get my dishes done.




After our dishes were done, Brooks went out to the porch to play. I was still in the kitchen and when I didn't hear him for a bit I peeked through the kitchen window to find him getting a drink from my water bottle.

After taking a sip he says "aahhh". One of those things we must have done and not even realized we were doing it and he picked up on it.


We went in for our 1 year baby well visit last week. Brooks weighs 21 pounds and is 30 inches long and well, we have a well baby. Other new things: clapping, waves hello and bye, says bye bye (sounds more like ba ba), he is getting up on his knees and trying to stand, he points to the owl in his books and tries to make a hooting noise. Seems like there is something new everyday but those are some of our new tricks!

No comments:

Post a Comment