Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Iowa July 25-29

We headed back to Iowa at the end of July for my high school class reunion! I can't believe I have been out of high school for 20 years!

Out to lunch with the girls
 We tried to get a class photo-hard to get everyone in, but it was a good turnout and we had a lot of fun
 
 We took Brooks out to Aunt Beth's stables so we could see her horses and where she spends a lot of her time! This is her newest horse Zeke. He is a huge Irish Draft horse.
 
Brooks petting one of the horses that is boarded at the stables

I bought Ethan and Brooks matching PJ's-Brooks isn't real thrilled about getting his photo taken! Aren't they adorable?


We took Brooks to get his first haircut at Papa Bruce's barber shop. I took video so I don't have photos of the actual haircut (I will have to get those from GG and Mimi) but after the hair cut we crossed the street to look at the river. Here is Ethan with his "elephant ear'!

 Uncle Jay and Brooks searching for treasure
 Oh look they found something (fish bones)!

 
Brooks after his hair cut

Daddy and Brooks playing the piano at Mimi and Papa's house


No comments:

Post a Comment